Applications are invited for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2018 in Lithuania (TISI).
Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming TISI 2018 will take place during 2-8 July, 2018 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. Transparency International School on Integrity seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
- The School on Integrity is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius
- 2-8 July, 2018
- 7 days event
- Anti-Corruption and Accountability Training
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
- Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant. List of universities can be found HERE.
- TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35 eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country.
- TISI usually hosts an equal share of participants from private and public sectors, NGOs and academia from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
Motivational letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
How to Apply:
Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form. Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. We strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2018.
- The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 20 May 2018.