Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) is now accepting applications from international students for admission to the 2018 fall semester.
The Taiwan International Graduate Program is a Ph.D. program, inaugurated in 2002, by Academia Sinica. The Academia Sinica is leading research institution of Taiwan and ranked 13 best in the world. It works with the cooperation with top universities in Taiwan; Academia Sinica offers advanced, inter-disciplinary Ph.D. Program
- Click here to check list of our partner universities and the Academia Sinica institutions with which they are associated:
- Academia Sinica (No. 1 research institutes in Taiwan and ranked 13 best in the world)
- Ph.D Programs
Fields of Study:
TIGP offers the following twelve Ph.D. programs:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- NT$ 34,000/month (approx. USD$1100)
- Travel Grants
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science Degree
- Academic Transcript
- English Proficiency
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE General Test)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Additional Information
- Write information about your professional experience, publications and other original work. On a separate sheet of paper, briefly describe the professional experiences most relevant to your field of study.
- Must attach the copies of your paper, publications or other materials that may serve to support your application.
Note: Please click on Application Instructions for more information about the application requirements.
- March 31, 2018