Applications are now open for the NUS Enterprise Summer Program Singapore 2018. National University of Singapore (NUS) Enterprise is hosting a summer program that aims to provide talented students with an exciting educational experience. Participants will get an opportunity to interact with local students in a multi-cultural and cosmopolitan environment, understand how public policies are formulated and most importantly, gain important insights on business practices and entrepreneurship development in Singapore.
Through an enriching combination of lectures, conversations with start-ups, ideation and pitching sessions, as well as visits to business and government organisations, our Summer Programme aims to provide you with a comprehensive educational experience. You will also get to get to interact with local students in a multi-cultural and cosmopolitan environment, understand how public policies are formulated and gain insights on business practices and entrepreneurship development in Singapore.
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Two Weeks
- 8 – 21 July 2018
- Sajjad Foundation, the main sponsor, along with Habib University and other private donors will sponsor the Program.
- Sponsorship will cover the program fee that includes all programmatic activities and accommodation at the student hostel at NUS.
- Sponsorship will also cover travel cost.
Note: The sponsorship does not cover personal expenses and each selected student shall bear these costs.
Every applicant must fulfill the following conditions to be considered eligible for applying to the NUS Enterprise Summer 2018 Program:
- Students of the following universities can apply for NUS Enterprise Summer Program Singapore 2018:
- Habib University (HU) Karachi
- Information Technology University (ITU) Lahore
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi
- Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
- Institute of Management Sciences (IM Sciences) Peshawar
- Lahore School of Economics (LSE) Lahore
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) Lahore
- Namal College (NAMAL) Mianwali
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST) Islamabad
- Be a citizen of Pakistan
- Be currently enrolled in the second/third/fourth semester of a bachelor’s degree program at a Pakistani higher education institution recognized by HEC as a full-time student.
- Possess a good academic standing with a CGPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submitting the application.
- Have sound English comprehension and communication skills.
- Have a passport that has minimum six months validity from the program commencement date
Also Read: SMU Summer School Singapore
- Complete the online application (A link will be shared by your respective University)
- Upload the following documents:
- A recent passport size photograph with white background and on non-glossy paper (JPEG files no larger than 200 KB).
- A scanned copy of the first page of your passport with the picture and information clearly displayed (JPEG files no larger than 200 KB).
Note: If you do not have a passport but have applied for one, please make sure you upload the passport token/receipt
- A letter of nomination by the institution on an official letterhead. This letter should also indicate that the applicant is a full-time student in good standing at their university (only PDF, DOC, DOCX or JPEG files will be accepted).
- Academic transcript or consolidated grade record(s) issued by the institution. The transcript should be endorsed with the university’s seal and official signatory (only PDF, DOC, DOCX or JPEG files will be accepted).
- A scanned copy of your CNIC with your picture and information clearly displayed (200 KB)
[Attention: Applicants from Pakistan] University students from Pakistan who are interested in the NUS Summer Programme do not need to go through through our online application, you can contact Habib University or Sajjad Foundation to apply directly. Nomination by your home institution does not indicate that you have been selected for the program.
How to Apply:
Only students nominated by organizers selected Universities will be considered. The chosen Universities will nominate students for the program and a link of online application will be shared with their nominated students.
Please note that any independent application will not be accepted.
The Deadline of the NUS Enterprise Summer Program Singapore 2018 is:
- 20th March 2018