SMU was established on 12 January 2000 and is located in the downtown area of Singapore. It has a city campus with a total enrollment of about 9,700 undergraduate and postgraduate students and comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programmes in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Financial Services, Accountancy, Economics, Information Systems Management, Law and the Social Sciences.
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- 4 Weeks
- 2-27 July 2018
- SDG 3,000 (Excluding 7% of Tax ) for one course
- SDG 5,000 (Excluding 7% of Tax ) for two courses
- SDG 218 (Covers insurance, IT and matriculation)
Also Read: Fully Funded Turkish Summer School
Click here to check the complete list of the programmes.
They welcome university students from all over the world who have:
- Students a year of undergraduate studies
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent
Students for whom English is not their first language or who are from non English medium institutions should fulfill one of the following requirements.
- IELTS score of 6.5
- TOEFL score of 550 (Paper based)
- TOEFL score of 79 points (Internet based)
- 213 points (Computer based)
- Any other English Language qualifications as determined by SMU
Also Read: Walika University Cultural Camp Thailand
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted though online application system. No application or registration fee is necessary.
This chart below gives you an idea of the process & procedure – but if you are uncertain at any stage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of the SMU Global Summer Programme is:
- 30 March 2018