The Punjab Higher Education Commission, is now accepting applications from the applicants from the eligible public sector college teachers/university faculty in Punjab. The objective of this fellowship program is to support faculty to improve their research and teaching skills.
- Punjab Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- 9 -12 Months
Fields of Study:
Courses offered by the university/institute listed in top 300 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2018
Maximum Annual Funds (in PKR Millions)
- Bench Fee = 0. 5
- Stipend = 1.44 (i.e. 0.12 Million per month)
- Travel (Airfare) = 0.15
- Reference Material = 0.075
- Medical/Health Insurance = 0.075
- Total Funds Required for 1 Scholar = 2.24
- Hold a PhD Degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Maximum 52 years of age on closing date.
- Be a regular (BPS & TTS) faculty of Public Sector Universities/Colleges chartered by Government of the Punjab.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field.
- Must have placement in a reputed university/institute listed in top 300 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2018
- Dual nationals.
- Applicants who are already availing any other scholarship/fellowships.
- Applicants who are not full time regular faculty in public sector college/university.
- Applicants who have availed any Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the last five (05) years.
- Strength of Research Proposal.
- Relevance of host supervisor’s profile with the research proposal.
- Number of years since award of PhD degree.
- Placement in QS high ranking University will be preferred.
- Applicants, who have indigenous PhD, shall be given preference.
- Applicants whose age would be closer to 52 years and have no additional chance for availing Post-Doctoral fellowship may be given preference provided they fulfil the criteria.
- Candidate’s research contribution/papers.
- Number of MPhil/PhD students supervised.
- Online bank deposit slip of Rs. 1000 as a processing fee in favor of Punjab Higher Education Commission in the account titled “PHEC Accreditation Receivable” of Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore, Bank of Punjab, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozepur Road Lahore.
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Acceptance letter
- Attested copies of educational certificates/transcripts/degrees from issuing board/university or HEC.
- Appointment/regularization letter as regular permanent faculty in public sector college/ university.
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities.
- Candidate CV/Resume.
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume.
- Photocopy of CNIC.
- Photocopy of passport.
- 6th Feb, 2018