Applications are invited for the Microsoft Paid Internship 2018 in UK. Their internships are 12 weeks long and run mostly through the Summer period.During the 12-week internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- United Kingdom
- 12 weeks
- Artificial intelligence
- Graphics and multimedia
- Hardware, devices and quantum computing
- Human-computer interaction
- Medical, health and genomics
- Programming languages and software engineering
- Security, privacy, and cryptography
- Social sciences
- Systems and networking
- Alongside fellow doctoral candidates and some of the world’s best researchers, you will get to learn, collaborate, and network for life.
- Mentoring allows you to learn from the experiences of professionals within and outside of your own area of expertise, and to build a network to help find opportunities that can promote your development.
- Internship in Microsoft Research Lab will be beneficial for your career in futur
The eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Paid Internship 2018 is:
- Applicants must be enrolled in current PhD or Masters programs relevant to Microsoft areas of research.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Microsoft Paid Internship you must first complete your profile. Click Sign In to get started. Application and start dates vary and can be found within each project description.
- April 15, 2018