Google is now accepting applications for the MBA summer internship programme 2018 in South Korea. MBA summer internship programme is a paid internship that will immerse you in the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business. Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development
MBA Summer internship and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company
- Seoul, Korea
- 10-12 weeks long
- Responsibilities vary by role.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program at the Seoul office in 2018.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate and maintain self-motivation.
You might be interested in UNDP internship
How to Apply:
The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
- Part 1: Complete and submit the MBA Internship Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply” button to submit your (a cover letter is not required).
- Monday, 30th April 2018