The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) is looking for interns with its headquarters in Turin, Italy. The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system.
Post Title: Intern – Communications and social media
Duration: 6 months, starting January 2018
Duty Station: Turin, Italy
Organizational unit: UNSSC Directorate
Remuneration: 450€ per month
Applicants can be considered if they meet one of the following:
- Are enrolled in a Master’s or in a Ph.D. programme; or
- Are enrolled in the final year of a Bachelor’s programme; or
- Are within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. programme.
in the field of communications, public relations, languages, journalism or equivalent.
Previous work experience is not required, however experience in the field of
communications and public relations and experience working with professional social
media platforms are considered an asset. Knowledge of the UN is an advantage.
Excellent command of written and spoken English required. Knowledge of Italian is preferable.
Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
Other skills and competencies:
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective
working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017