The University of Oulu is announced International Master Scholarship scheme to non-EU/EEA citizens for 2018 entry.The University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Scheme (IM Scholarship) provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s programmes.
- University of Oulu
- Master‘s Degree Programmes
- Two Years
Fields of Study:
Click here to know about fields of study.
The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver. The tuition fee waiver awarded covers either 85% or 100 % of the full tuition fee depending on the programme. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process. University of Oulu IM Scholarships do not cover living costs.
University of Oulu offers international master’s scholarships in two different categories:
- 85% Tuition Fee Scholarship for Oulu Business School Programmes
- covers 85% of the tuition fee in a 2-year Master’s Programme in Oulu Business School International Master’s Programmes
- is granted for students who are liable to pay tuition fees and who are admitted in one of the following Oulu Business School International Master’s Programmes:
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Business Management
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship
- covers 100% of the tuition fee in a 2-year Master’s Programme in all international master’s programmes except Oulu Business School international master’s programmes
- is granted for students who are liable to pay tuition fees and who are admitted in a 2-year international master’s programme
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2018-19, if they meet the admissions criteria and are liable to pay the tuition fee.
- The scholarship application will be processed in the selection procedure only if the applicant meets the admissions criteria.
- Admissions and scholarships decisions will be taken at the same time.
- Those students successful in obtaining an International Master’s Scholarship will be notified at the same time as their offer of admission to their International Master’s programme is confirmed.
- The selection criteria for the University of Oulu IM Scholarship are based on previous academic performance and academic potential.
- 24th January, 2018
Fully Paid European Union Traineeships October 2018