The International Leader of Tomorrow Award recognizes international undergraduate students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, recognized achievement in fields of endeavour such as the performing arts, sports, debating or creative writing, or external academic competitions and examinations.
- University of British Columbia in Canada
- Eligible undergraduate degrees offered by UBC
- International students
- You must be nominated by the high school you are currently attending or recently graduated from, or the college/university you are transferring from. When you are confirmed for nomination by your school, college, or university, your institution must use the International Leader of Tomorrow Award nomination package.
- Your nomination package must be postmarked by November 15, 2017.
- You must complete the online application for academic admission to UBC no later than December 1, 2017.
- You must meet UBC’s English Language Admission Standard by January 31, 2018.
- It is important to visit the official website to access the nomination package/application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.