The IBA Ihsan Trust National Talent Hunt Program (IBA-IT NTHP) has been announced and is now accepting applications for the year 2018. It is orientation training program jointly funded by the IBA Karachi and Ihsan Trust, which selects, grooms and prepares talented students from Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, Sindh and Azad Kashmir for the comprehensive admission process of BBA and BS degree programs in IBA Karachi. The orientation training emphasizes on academic as well as personal grooming and development and imparts skill set required for higher education.
Ihsan Trust is a non-profit organization. This trust aims to provide financial support to various community building services and above all, Qarz e Hasna (Interest-free Loan) facility to the needy students seeking higher education in Pakistan.
Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi:
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi is one of the best and the oldest business school outside North America. It was founded in 1955 with initial technical support provided by the world famous Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania; later, the University of Southern California set up various facilities at the Institute and several prominent American professors were assigned to the IBA.
- This program is jointly funded by the IBA Karachi and Ihsan Trust.
- Two Months
- Part I & II: May End-July End 2018
The selected participants will be invited to participate in a two months training program at IBA Karachi for preparation of admission into BBA and BS degree programs.
- Selected students for orientation training program will be provided free of cost training, boarding & Lodging, Stipend and study material.
- Following subjects will be taught in the orientation program free of cost:
- English Grammar & Composition
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Individual Tutoring, Mentoring and Counseling
- Visits to the corporate organizations during the Orientation Program
- Mock Exams, Panel Interviews, Group Discussions and Distinguished lectures from the renowned trainers.
- Return Bus/Train Ticket
- Teaching Material
- Boarding & Lodging for the two months
- Monthly Stipend
- Matric Students: Students who have secured 70% or above marks in Matric examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education of Pakistan in the year 2017 and will be appearing for HSSC Level-1 examinations in the year 2018.
- HSSC Level-1 Students: Students who have secured 70% or above marks in HSSC-1 examinations conducted by the Board of Secondary & Intermediate Education of Pakistan in the year 2017 and will be appearing for HSSC Level-II examination in the year 2018.
- HSSC Level-II Students: Students who have secured 70 & or above marks in HSSC-II examinations conducted by the Board of Secondary & Intermediate Education of Pakistan in the year 2017.
How to Apply:
Those who are internsted in this prestigous program and wants to apply, Please send the application form by filling the online Application Form available at http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk.
Those who are unable to fill up the online application form can download the application form the main website and send it by 01* February, 2018 to the:
“Director-Talent Hunt Programs”,
IBA Main Campus, University road,
Last Date of Form Submission: February 01* & 15, 2018
Assessment Test: 25 March, 2018
Test Results: 13 April, 2018
Interviews: 27 April, 2018
Final Results: 11 May, 2018
Orientation Program Part I & II: May End-July End 2018