Global Undergraduate Exchange program is one of the best and famous exchange program in the world for Undergrad students. In Pakistan Global Undergraduate Exchange Program was first started in 2010 by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. It is run by United States Educational Foundation Pakistan (USEFP) in Pakistan and by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) in United States.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Pakistan is basically a Non- Degree Cultural Exchange Program for one semester. The selected students will be studying one semester in different universities of the United States.
Grant Benefits: This program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel cost to and from United States
- Health Insurance
- Living Stipends
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of program
fully funded and it covers tuition fees, airfare, health insurance, living stipends, textbooks and accommodation.
- Must be Pakistani Citizen
- Must be undergraduate students in Pakistan
- 25 years old or younger
- Committed to come back after the completion of program
- Current/most recent, and old transcript required with the application
- Students in their final year of university
- Dual US/Pakistan nationals
- US permanent residents
- Those who has spouse, parents or fiance in US are not eligible to apply
Note: Applications must be submitted online. No hard copies of any document will be considered. All the documents must be uploaded with the online application. Reference letters will only be required from those applicants who got selected for the program.
Deadline: 13th October, 2017
For more info, please visit the official website of United States Educational Foundation Pakistan (USEFP),