The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s major business programs, taught at one of the world’s most esteemed colleges.
The selected candidates will be become the members of the Pembroke College which is the third oldest and a standout amongst the most exceptionally respected colleges.
- United Kingdom
- Cambridge University
Host Business School:
- Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- Boustany Foundation (fb)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Field of Study:
- 1 year (12 Months)
The scholarship covers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- Applicants must have strong academic background
- Applicant from any nation can apply but priority will be given to the candidates from Lebanese descent
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship only after receiving an admission offer from he Cambridge MBA Programme
- Curriculum Vitae
- GMAT Scores
- Acceptance Letter from the University
Send all the above mentioned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15th May 2018 (This deadline is for the scholarship application. Deadline for the admission in university is different. You need get acceptance letter from the university before the deadline of the Boustany Foundation (fb) scholarship program)