Applications are invited for the Curatorial Internships Program 2018-2019 in Canada. The Curatorial Internship Program is specially made to share the CCA’s experience and expertise with students and young professionals in the fields of architecture, the design disciplines, the arts, the humanities, and cultural studies who are interested in exploring editorial and curatorial work in architecture.
- Canadian Center of Architecture (CCA)
- Nine Months Internship
- The program provides a monthly stipend of $2,500 CAN over a period of nine months calculated to defray costs of living in Montreal (subject to the income tax laws of Canada and Québec)
- The length of individual internships will be determined in accordance with institutional strategies.
Note: The internship is non-renewable.
Under the guidance of the Chief Curator, the interns will collaborate in the research for and preparation of:
- Educational initiatives
- Public programs and
- Communications and Collection activities.
- Students and young professionals born on or after 1 January 1987 are eligible for the annual curatorial internships program, regardless of citizenship and place of residence.
Note: Only applications through the CCA online application portal will be accepted.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2nd March, 2018.