Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange/China Government Scholarships Programme for the year 2018 for Master‘s and Ph.D studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China, and other countries. Its name is exchange, otherwise it is full degree scholarship for Masters and PhD.
- Master’s Studies
- PhD’s Studies
No: of Scholarships:
- 118 candidates were selected last year in this scholarship.
- The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc/BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable)
Attested Copies of each supporting documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidate can also use printout of webpage containing their test related information as roll no. slip.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Please send your applications on the address given below :
National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan
Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
Help Line : +92-51-844-444-1
To download Advertisement (In English) “Click Here”
This is the last year’s test pattern, which can be changed this year. So wait for new pattern of test by NTS
- Wednesday, 17th January, 2018
Related Exchange Program:
CrossCulture Programme (CCP) 2018 in Germany | Fully Funded Internship