The aim of the American Middle Eastern Network for Dialogue at Stanford (AMENDS) is to create a platform for promising youth leaders whose work impacts the Middle East, North Africa and United States to share and develop their initiatives. They provide different opportunities to the delegates so they can develop their key skills, network and collaborate with with established leaders, experts, and fellow changemakers, and share the story of their initiatives with a wider audience after receiving coaching and editing support.
- United Kingdom
- American Middle Eastern Network for Dialogue at Stanford (AMENDS)
- Oxford, United Kingdom
Delegates will receive:
- Financial and logistical assistance with flights and visas to and from the 2018 AMENDS conference.
- and food will be provided.
- Delegates will have to make and present 10 -12 minute video talk about their initiative at AMENDS conference. Hosted on our channel, these talks have over 70,000 people.
- Delegates will attend a networking dinner.
- Delegates will have to Attend workshops and talks at the conference.
- Each delegate will Join and take leadership in the AMEND Fellows Network, a self-sustaining network of 120 former delegates.
- Delegates must be 18 – 28 years old.
- Delegates must have innovative ideas and well thought-out initiatives that could bring a positive change in the world.
- Delegates must have unique initiatives addressing political, social, or economic issues pertaining to the Middle East in innovative ways.
- demonstrate the potential to further understanding between the respective regions and demonstrate potential to influence American-Middle Eastern affairs.
- Delegates must show the possibility to additionally understanding between the particular regions and exhibit potential to impact American-Middle Eastern undertakings.
Application consists of three part. First you have to give complete and accurate personal information. Then you have to go complete information about your initiative. in the last you have to write short essays, it also plays an important role in your selection process.
- Personal Information
- Initiative Information
- Short Essays
Note: Please drafy your answers in another document, as you will not be able to save your application before submission.
- December 15th, 2017