AKU Challenge Scholarship Program is now accepting applications studying in the National/Provincial system of education in Pakistan or the Aga Khan University Examination Board.
Imagine being at Aga Khan University for two weeks, having the opportunity to challenge yourself with academics, exploring complex topics gaining valuable life skills.
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Two week residential programme
- To enhance literacy skills.
- To improve critical reasoning skills.
- To understand the need for research and spend time in the AKU laboratories with highly qualified University faculty.
- For career guidance to help you choose the ‘right’ career; to meet successful professionals and listen to their stories.
- To learn First Aid.
- To learn to swim and participate in sports.
- To participate in discussions on current affairs.
- To go into low-income areas and understand how you as an individual can make a difference in their lives.
- To tour historical sites in Karachi and Interior Sindh, depending on the security situation.
- Fully funded two weeks Residential program
- Program does not have a tuition fee
- The University will pay for boarding and lodging.
No. of Scholarship:
- 44 students will be selected; 22 boys and 22 girls.
Candidates studying in the National/Provincial system of education in Pakistan or the Aga Khan University Examination Board
- Having achieved at least 80% in the SSC examination and
- Completing HSSC exams in 2018; and
- Studying in the pre-medical group (biology, chemistry and physics) may apply.
Selection of candidates will be based on academic merit with special consideration given to candidates from under-privileged areas of the country
The process of selection will be as follows:
- AKU will accept applications until March 15, 2018.
- Candidates will be screened and shortlisted for eligibility.
- Candidates will be required to write an Aptitude Test on June 30, 2018.
- The Aptitude Test will include components in English, Mathematics at the secondary school level and a component of Science Reasoning.
- A total of 44 students will be selected; 22 boys and 22 girls.
Check also Sample Test Paper
- March 15, 2018