Applications are now open for the paid Adidas Internship 2018 in Canada. This is a 4 months internship role in which you will contribute to the analysis and reporting of financial results. Key areas will be reports and commentary where relevant and the provision of support to the Treasury & Compliance function.
You will be working closely with the Director of Finance – adidas/Reebok and her team which is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communication, analytical skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry.
- 16 Weeks (4 Months)
- 7th May – 24th August
Also Read: UNAOC Internship 2018 New York
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Maintain reporting models with updates for actuals and forecast for assigned cost centers
- Provide analysis and commentary on results, including highlighting risks and opportunities
- Support in the preparation and distribution of travel reports
Treasury & Compliance
- Coordinate and test the portfolio of internal controls assigned
- Maintain action plan and execute follow up on open points/inefficient controls
- Support the Treasury & Compliance Analyst in the review and analysis of exchange variances, including review month end entries
- Assist in the preparation of the balance sheet exposure
- Other tasks as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a College/University program related to Business, Finance and/or Accounting
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A background in Finance, and specifically experience in forecasting and planning, is an asset
- Strong excel skills, including the ability to create and maintain complex financial models
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Exposure to Access, Word, and PowerPoint are an asset
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
- Awareness of adidas core cultures and values
How to Apply:
Please impress us with your resume, cover letter and a video (maximum 2 minutes). In this video be creative and show us your passion for the industry, this role and why you want to be part of adidas. Please upload your video to YouTube, Dropbox or a similar application and include the link to your video in your cover letter.
The deadline of the Adidas Internship is:
- March 14th 2018.