This Fellowship gives assist to worldwide journalists who enrol in one in every of our graduate packages in journalism on the NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
The Fellowship gives a possibility for internationally primarily based journalists to check in the Master of Arts program in Journalism at NYU’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute. The fellow will pursue the diploma in one in every one of our nine concentrations: Business and Economic Reporting; Cultural Reporting and Criticism; Global and Joint Program Studies; Literary Reportage; Magazine Writing; News and Documentary; Reporting the Nation & New York; Science, Health and Environmental Reporting; and Studio 20.
Fellowship Location: USA
- The Fellowship covers tuition bills and registration charges for 2 of the three semesters of this system (the Global and Joint Program Studies focus requires four semesters).
- The fellow may also obtain a stipend of roughly $13,000 for every one of the two semesters of the fellowship.
- Hold a non-U.S. passport
- Applicants have to be fluent in English and no less than one further language
- Have no less than two years of extensive journalism expertise or a mixture of free-lance journalism assignments equal to no less than two years of labour (Public Relations and company communications expertise is not going to be accepted. Work is finished for internships and pupil publications don’t rely on.)
- Complete purposes for each the fellowship and admission to the M.A. program in Journalism
some graduate concentrations require the GRE, and a few make it optionally available. Check the website for the focus to see if the GRE is required.
- Take the TOEFL or IELTS. The TOEFL is waived provided that English was an applicant’s language of instruction in his or her diploma program.
- Open for all (Except US citizen)
Application Deadline: April 15, 2018